Welcome!


WELCOME to the 2019-2020 school year!

I am the School Counselor at the Junior High. I have been here for 12 years and honestly, each year is better than the last! I earned my Bachelor's degree from THE Ohio State University and my Master's degree from the University of Toledo.
I am a Licensed School Counselor (LSC), not a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). School Counselors work within three broad domains: academic, career, and social/emotional development. These domains promote mindsets and behaviors that enhance the learning process and create a culture of college and career readiness for all students.
Here are a few things you may want to contact me about this year!
  • Academic concerns
  • Social concerns
  • Big changes at home
  • Recommendations for outside counseling
  • Available community resources and help
  • Recommendations for outside tutors
  • Anything that may affect your student's learning
  • If you do not know who to talk to about something, you can always start with me
Email is the best way to reach me quickly:
law.jennifer@lexington.k12.oh.us

I am looking forward to seeing everyone, and to a great school year!

To send my blog posts directly to your email, click "subscribe" (located directly above)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from the Superintendent

Focus