Welcome Back... Again! 


I am sure there is a large percentage of the students who will be a little tired today. Either from not being used to getting up early, or from watching The Ohio State Buckeyes become the Undisputed National Champions! And then, there is the problem of adjusting to wearing something other than pajamas. 
I hope everyone enjoyed the extended break. It has been so long I feel like I need to introduce myself! Our grading period (and the first semester), was scheduled to end on January 16th. Due to the extended break, the Junior High and High School has decided to extend that date. The grading period will now end on January 23rd. This will give the students adequate time to prepare for any semester exams. 
I am sure the snow, ice and frigid temps are completely over with;) But just in case, I thought it may be helpful to post our 2-hour delay schedule. 

Two Hour Delay Schedule


1st Period: 9:40 to 10:12
2nd Period: 10:15 to 10:47
3rd Period: 10:50 to 11:22
5th Period (Purple eat lunch, gold in class): 11:25 to 11:57
5th Period (Gold eat lunch, purple in class): 12:00 to 12:32
4th Period: 12:35 to 1:07
6th Period: 1:10 to 1:42

7th Period: 1:45 to 2:21 

GO BUCKS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from the Superintendent

Focus